Year 8 were all involved in a Careers Skills day where they worked with local businesses to find out about employability skills and local opportunities.
Businesses involved in the Skills Day were as follows:
1. Adrian Sullivan - Parcel Pass Transport Ltd
2. Chris Eastwood - Cyber Crime (SY police)
3. Neil Corfield - GTA Motor Trades
4. Anthony Veluz - Socent Connection
5. Mathew Lawrie - Keepmoat Homes
6. Phoebe Young - GoGreen
7. Sara Jackson - Cast
8. Ray Castlehow - Greymen Security
All of the Year 8 students were a credit to the Academy and worked hard throughout the day. The business partners involved were impressed and pleased with the contributions our students made.
Thank you to all those involved in making the day such a success.